That's not the Labor of Love I'm talking about today. This Labor of Love is the September edition of the Western Reserve Trail Running Newsletter. It is by far, the most chock-full newsletter and feature rich edition I've ever done since starting it in January 2009. Back then, we barely had 200 subscribers. Today, we are approaching 1600 unique subscribers and after sending it at 12:05am last night, only 0.7% of those bounced, mostly due to a few closed e-mail accounts and full e-mail inboxes. If you don't get it, please e-mail me and I'll add you to the list.
Highlights this month:
- Bigfoot 50K and 3-Person Relay already 30% full
- Comprehensive regional trail links including Google Map links (northern Ohio and western PA)
- YUT-C 50K/25K (Youngstown Ultra Trail Classic) Update
- Tar Hollow 50 in May 2011 (I'm the Volunteer Coordinator for this, too)
- XTERRA 2010 Complete!
- Bills' BadAss 50K Announcement
- Top 10 Reasons to run the 2nd Annual Bobcat Trail Marathon
- The Barkcamp Race (a $15 race entry fee? Yep!)
- Trail Runner Spotlight: Kathleen Alexander Dickson (you HAVE to read this...awesome!)
View it online here.