Monday, October 4, 2010

My Photo in UltraRunning Magazine!

Well, my efforts to get a photo I took of ultra-running legend, Ron Ross, from the 2010 Buckeye Trail 50K has gone to press!  I received my edition in the mail over the weekend and the scanned page is below.  For those of you who get this national publication, it's on page 44 of the October edition.  I LOVE IT!  (If I could insert my grin here, I would!)  You can click on it to go full screen and read the article if you'd like, as well.  Thank you to the many of you who supported me in this endeavor!  (hint: click on it then click again to zoom in...it's a high quality scan so it should not be blurry...you can even see the photo credit at the bottom right of the photo. :-} )

3 comments:

Trail Boy said...

Great shot. You really nailed the whole feel of the race. I'll be looking for your next photo in Sports Illustrated.

Inca Princess said...

I saw that photo! Congrats!

BTW, who in the heck wrote that terrible, awful article about the BR100? That was a shame . . . .

Sensationally Red said...

That's so cool Nick!